Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Things I Want to do in my Lifetime...

1. Visit Yellowstone
2. Get a second Masters degree
3. Live to see my grandchildren
4. Go back to Hawaii again
5. Write a book
6. Remodel my kitchen
7. Travel throughout Europe
8. Take my kids to Norway
9. Have another baby
10. Pay off my mortgage
11. Make stuffed artichokes
12. Find time to do some artwork
13. Become independently wealthy
14. Take my kids to Great America and I don't want to be too old to do it
15. See all 50 states
16. Take my kids on their first aiplane ride
17. Move to the Portland, Oregon area
18. Grow old with my husband
19. Become a Grandma
20. Visit my sister more often
21. Figure out why my basement gets water and have the means to fix it
22. Have long hair again, just so I can chop it off
23. Make sure I never get betrayed again
24. Have a vacation home
25. Remember what's most important

No comments:

Post a Comment